Cacao Eco-Tour January 2023
Visit Mama-Amor origin
Join us for this 12 hours Tour
Every month we leave from San Marcos la Laguna for a tour to a cacao farm in the Suchitepequez region. For the last 4 years of offering this tour, we were able to connect hundreds of people with cacao farmers and there incredible work. This tour is a way for us to encourage farmers, support them with alternative income and connect the international visitors to the reality of rural area and cacao production.
During this tour you will:
- Travel by boat & bus round trip to a cacao farm
- Pass through the ancestral town of Santiago
- Learn the process of Seed to ceremony from the cacao farmers
- Share cacao in the cacao jungle
- Enjoy a delicious vegan lunch meal
- Experience the cacao fruit
- Learn more about the medecine of cacao!
- Support the local cacao producing community
- Have a chance to buy cacao directly from the farmers
- Connect with the cacao tree
- & so much more
Everything is including in the price
It is an adventure, a discovery and a heart-warming day.